With thirty-five years of experience, there are probably very few marketing situations that Larry has not encountered and delivered an expert hotel operations/marketing solution. Here are just some of the examples:
– A new product launch into a very competitive marketplace, what is the best ROI on my asset spend?
– Exploitation of electronic marketing opportunities: Internet, social media and electronic communications: in-house or outsource?
– I’ve got my architect’s plan for the hotel…but I need someone to see if makes sense. Can you help?
– What is my sales and marketing department doing? Why is the business just to there?
– Should I build? Should I re-flag, and if so, with whom? Should I de-flag the property?
– Is my guest service meeting expectation? If not, what can we tweak?
– Is a sponsorship a good idea?
– Is my external agency (digital or traditional) doing a good job? If not, can you fix it?
– Brainstorming and related techniques…what can we do to boost sales?
– My staff is tired. I am tired. Can we get a recharge?